Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Office Update as of 3/17/2020
Dear Patrons of Navarre Dentistry and Orthodontics.
As you know, the current pandemic of covid 19 has put great strains on many sectors of our society. The situation remains fluid, continuing to change and evolve hour by hour. As a result, our course of action as your dental service provider is changing on a daily basis.
Here is where we are at today:
Effective 11:00 p.m. on March 16th, per the directives of the Ohio State Dental Board that all dental offices discontinue routine hygiene treatments, routine examinations and non urgent treatment, I took the steps of cancelling all such appointments until May 1st and after.
Drs Zhou and Johnson will be reviewing each patient's situation on a case by case basis to assess whether treatments fall into the urgent category.
Here is a little insight into the mitigation of cases that must be addressed keeping in mind an anticipated closure of minimally 6 weeks:
- If a trauma has caused a tooth to completely come out, it is urgent & should be addressed.
- If a tooth is sufficiently decayed to anticipate pain or infection during closure of the practice, it is considered urgent and must be addressed.
- If a tooth is fractured and causing pain it is considered urgent and must be addressed.
- If a patient is currently in pain it is considered urgent and must be addressed
- If a tooth is fractured and there is pulp exposure that would lead to pain in near future or possible infection, it is considered urgent and must be addressed
- If a tooth needs to be extracted to relieve pain and/or infection it is considered urgent and must be addressed.
Members of our Team will be available for telephone consultations to assess your individual situation and decide on the best course of action.
We invite you to reach out to us on social media or by calling 330-879-5771 or 330-495-7738
Please be assured that your health remains a top priority for us and that we welcome your calls and questions.
I promise to continue to update you on a weekly basis regarding ongoing developments.
We continue to keep all of you in our prayers and ask you to be safe and vigilant in order to stay healthy.
- All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Orthodontic Treatment with Traditional braces (clear brackets) and Invisalign
- Cosmetic Services with Botox, Juvederm & Belotero Balance Dermal Fillers
- ZOOM Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal Treatment
- Dentures & Partials
- Composite Restorations
- Crowns, Veneers & Bridges
- Dental Emergencies
- Additional Services
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.